Provide best practices in educating and rehabilitating special needs individuals according to international standards and distinguished quality programs that ensure practical and successful results; create a competitive and qualified environment that is capable of advancing and sustaining future services.
Promote creativity, excellence and specialization in the special needs sector.
- Highlight the role of the special needs sector and its responsibility to educate and rehabilitate children with special needs
- Improve the standards of services provided for special needs children in all fields
- Encourage people working in the special needs sector to excel and set higher service standards in all fields of special education
- Honor the special needs workforce
- Provide ideal examples of administration and specialists for other centers and institutions to adopt and pursue
- Motivate specialization and management, especially from the local workforce, to join the special needs sector
- Provide and establish the “best practices” in special education